This is the ADMS software, Kepler Gas, designed for production line quality control, performance verification, logging, and tracking the torque fitment of valves in gas bottles.
The Kepler Gas Features:
- All certificate print details recorded. Enables exact facsimile reproduction.
- Archiving and Recovery for efficient database usage
- Auto or manual certificate numbering
- Auto print option to print reports of readings as soon as they are completed
- Bespoke templates easily created for your certificates, reports and labels
- Cloning facility speeds multiple item data entry
- Colour configuration
- Data input directly from our AWS LTD TC6LRMC Valve torqueing machines via COM port and/or PC Keyboard
- Full tracking of valve tightening performance
- Graphical interface for ease of use and speed of operation. All key functions accessed by icons and labelled buttons.
- Import and Export readings for efficient database usage
- Links cylinders/machine to location, job. Prints tested labels to affix to gas bottle. Warns of out of tolerance problems. Print and export results to databases for analysis and trends.
- Multiple operator accounts (With password protection)
- Option for bar code direct entry
- Select different printers for readings, labels, and reports/certificates.
- Shows torque out of limits for selected cylinder
- Standalone print programme with pre-loaded templates for certificates and labels. Can be sent electronically to customers in p.d.f format
- Track cylinder valve tightening history by type, cylinder serial number, date
- Translations-Screens and print out can be converted to the language of your choice
- User generated database for cylinder types and torque required
- User generated standards allowable