2Nm Unsupported Calibration Wheel
The AWS LTD 2Nm Unsupported Calibration Wheel is designed for calibration of torque measuring devices from 0.04Nm - 2 Nm using the principle of weights/beams at a known distance.
The precision method wheel includes a precision drive machined into the boss to fit a wide range of devices to be calibrated. The boss is easily interchangeable if an alternative drive size is required.
The calibration wheel uses kg and g masses. Precision weight pans and counterweight set; cables; suspension hooks and a robust carry case are included. A UKAS calibration is available on request.
The 2Nm Unsupported Calibration Wheel Features:
- Uncertainty of measurement better than 0.045% of reading.
- Both 1/4" Square and 1/4" Hex drive as standard for calibration of a wide range of torque measuring devices.
- Designed to be used with kg and g weights
- Easily interchangeable boss for alternative drive sizes
- Precision masses available.
- Overall Diameter: 104mm
- Thickness: 10mm across boss
- Length of Suspensio Filament: approximately 400mm per side
Weights Set for 2Nm Unsupported Calibration Wheel
AWS can provide a set of 15 precision brass weights for calibration up to 2Nm. A calibration certificate is included and the weights are supplied in a robust carry case.
Additionally, a UKAS calibration is available on request.
The Weight Set features:
- Metric kg and g weights.
- M1 Tolerance weights set as standard.
- Other Tolerances available on request.
- Robust carry case included.
- UKAS calibration available on request.
To find out more download our pdf datasheet.