Advanced Witness Systems Ltd, The Home of Torque Innovation.
Latest Update to Kepler 4
We have just released the latest major update to our torque tool calibration and certification software for ISO 6789:2017, Kepler 4. This update brings several major benefits with more seamless operation and improved efficiency. It gives users the ability to:
- Store databases on a server rather than individual machines.
- Calibrate tools with a HEX drive or one that has equal positions divisible by 6 to ISO 6789:2017 Part 2.
- Search for tools by models using the models database.
- Calculate average values of uncertainties bod, bint and bl over the last 10 calibrated tools of the same model.
- Import databases from previous versions of Kepler.
- Export reports into text or CSV formats and reimport them.
We have been trading for over 25 years as a premier designer of torque transducers, instrumentation control systems, calibration apparatus and certification software programs.
Unit 8 Beaumont Business Centre, Beaumont Close, Banbury, Oxfordshire,
OX16 1TN, UK
+44 (0) 1295 266 939
We are now offering Kepler 4 demonstations where one of our knowledgeable engineers can assist in installing and setting up the databases. If you require we can guide you through step by step in getting started and to answer any of your questions.
ISO 6789 is the internationally recognised standard to which torque wrenches must be calibrated.
A calibration certificate to ISO 6789 states that a tool meets quality control regulations and accurately applies the correct torque.
AWS have produced a white paper highlighting the main changes and requirements. It can be viewed by clicking below:
A Science and Engineering Consultancy; operating to provide solutions to customers problems.
TESCA is a consultancy of Engineers, Scientists and Technicians of international reputation.
Come visit our website: